Our client, a growing UK based end-user, is seeking a NetSuite Functional Consultant to join their ever-growing team due to natural expansion. They are looking for an individual to join the Product and Data team to manage and extend the NetSuite platform. The NetSuite Functional Consultant will work closely with the Finance department as well as the application support and software engineers in the Product and Data team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience with NetSuite as well as systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or as a re-engineering initiative.
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills.
- Consulting experience with the NetSuite Cloud in particular the Purchase Order and Sales Invoice components, as well as bespoke customisations to ingest sales order and purchase order data.
- Design of Business Process and application configuration for NetSuite based on industry best practices.
- Develop custom code using SuiteScripts to meet user requirements.
- Customise NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis.
- Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.