Our client, a global NetSuite partner, are seeking a Principal NetSuite Consultant to join their growing team due to their continuous project pipeline and natural expansion.
The successful candidate will have solid hands on NetSuite implementation experience covering the core financials with any other module experience being advantageous.
This Principal NetSuite Consultant role will be a UK working from home position with travel to client sites.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years of NetSuite Implementation experience.
- Has successfully completed at least 5-6 end-to-end implementation NetSuite ERP projects.
- Well versed with NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess implementation methodology.
- Has also participated in pre-sales and business development activities.
- Well versed with below NetSuite process areas:
- Record to Report
- Design to Build
- Procure to Pay
- Lead to Quote
- Order to Cash
- Plan to Produce (preferred)
- Degree level in accountancy or certifications in AAT, CIMA, ACCA or FCA.
- Foreign language skills; Italian, Spanish, French, German, etc.
- NetSuite Foundation, Administration or Consultant certification.
- Management of phases within a NetSuite implementation project.
- Management of Functional Consultants both client side and internal.
- Working with the client and Functional Consultants to configure and/or customise NetSuite applications to meet their business requirements.
- Management of data migration activities.
- Supporting the client through testing (Integrations and UAT).
- Compiling relevant project documentation as required including but not limited to functional specifications, technical specification, project issue logs, change requests, testing/use cases, training guides.
- Producing status update documents and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Presales presentations and system demonstrations.
- Company bonus
- 4x Life Assurance
- Private Medical Care
- 35 hour working week
- 34 days holiday
Location: UK Home Office