Our client, a UK NetSuite Partner, is currently looking for an AWS Developer who will be responsible for designing and delivering cloud-native applications, ensuring responsiveness of the applications, creating design plans for the user-facing side of applications.
This will be a remote based position with travel to client sites.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in developing applications on an AWS Cloud Environment
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- DEVOPS tooling - Agile tooling (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence & MS Teams)
- 3+ years Developer experience and hands on with Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins and Git
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
- AWS DevOps Developer Associate.
- NetSuite/Oracle and SQL.
- Previous experience of working for a consultancy
- Elicits requirements for systems and software life cycle working practices and automation. Prepares design options for the working environment of methods, procedures, techniques, tools, and people.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services. Contributes to the selection of the software development methods, tools and techniques.
- Collaborates with technical teams to develop and agree system integration plans and report on progress. Defines complex/new integration builds. Ensures that integration test environments are correctly configured
- Selects appropriate testing approach, including manual and automated testing. Develops and executes test plans and test cases. Implements scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks.
- Provides advice and guidance to support the adoption of methods and tools and adherence to policies and standards. Tailors processes in line with agreed standards and evaluation of methods and tools.
Location: Northern Ireland
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.