Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join them on a complete development lifecycle, from initial ideation and design, through development, and testing, to runtime support and data analysis of impact. The role is to design, create, test and document new and amend moderately complex solutions in accordance with agreed development and security standards and processes.
The Full Stack Developer will work closely with the Product Owners and testers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner and also work with the Product Owners, business users, testers and first-line support teams in day to day development and support activities.
The role will be 4 days remote and 1 day a week on-site in Tunbridge Wells
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in designing, coding, testing & maintaining moderately complex systems.
- Passion and aptitude for both coding and creating enterprise-level solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft development technologies including C#, Asp.Net & WebAPI.
- Familiar with SQL.
- Familiar with Unit Testing including NUnit.
- Proficient with Visual Studio IDE.
- Be open to new ideas and flexible to changes in processes and technology.
- Proficient in using source control tools such as TFS or Git.
- Familiar with Version control and branching strategies (preferably GIT).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment often under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Proficient use of Version control using VSTS and proficient in branching strategies.
- Familiar with Agile/Lean development including Scrum and Kanban
- Proficient in Azure and Microservices.
- Proficient with AzureDevOps.
- Familiar with how to develop secure applications by avoiding common pitfalls and an understanding of the OWASP top 10.
- Familiar with DevOps and how to create automated builds and releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related subject preferred.
Aid and participate in the following:
- Work within the various project teams developing bespoke systems.
- Design, code, test & maintain the clients bespoke systems.
- Estimate development efforts.
- Assist in analysing and resolving defects and issues.
- Work as part of a small SCRUM team & take part in Scrum Ceremonies.
- To provide 3rd line support for in house applications.
- Take part in code reviews.
- Developing systems according to the clients development policy and in accordance with its Security guidelines.
- Use of Azure DevOps as a Microsoft lifecycle management tool to record bugs, user stories and tasks.
- Use of Git within Azure DevOps for source control of all code project.
- Take part in out of hours releases.
Location: Remote/Tunbridge Wells