Our boutique Microsoft partner is looking for a PMO Analyst on a permanent basis to assist with their clients ERP implementations. This position is primarily remote with some travel to the St Albans Office.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as a PMO or junior PM - ideally working within a consultancy.
- ERP project experience is highly beneficial.
- Excellent understanding of business, and customer, requirements.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have in-depth knowledge of project life cycle and change management practices.
- Be experienced in MS Office to an advanced level.
- Identifying areas for improvement and setting up training sessions accordingly.
- Arrange weekly project meetings, maintain and update project plans as required.
- Maintain project Delivery Framework, including RACI, processes, and templates.
- Develop and manage project plans (high level, milestone, detailed & integrated) and track progress against plans. Coordinating the various partner and business project planning resources to ensure all dependencies and resources are successfully identified and managed efficiently.
Location: Remote/St Albans