Our leading client requires a highly motivated, energetic NetSuite Administrator to play an integral role in accelerating their business performance and maximise their efficiency by capitalising on the full features and benefits of their ERP System.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Possess proven NetSuite support and system administration skills, including end-user support, system set-up and configuration, training, testing new functionality and rollout.
- NetSuite Administration experience coupled with good exposure around the core financial modules – implementation experience advantageous.
- Able to meet deadlines, handling and prioritising simultaneous requests.
- Able to oversee full project life cycle from implementation through to evaluation and ongoing support.
- To proactively configure and maintain the NetSuite system, ensuring full functionality is utilised and data is stored correctly.
- Create, manage and deliver a roadmap of system improvements that deliver efficiencies and provide enhanced controls.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and map workflow processes.
- To audit system usage ad inputs and provide risk/opportunity assessments.
- Collaborate with the migration team to deliver successful implementations of the NetSuite system across their businesses.