Our client, a UK NetSuite Partner, is currently looking for an ERP / NetSuite Project Manager to join their growing team to assist in coordinating and managing internal and client-side resources to deliver successful NetSuite implementation projects.
The successful candidate will have strong project management experience having delivered multiple ERP projects ranging in valuation between £100K - £1 million (preferably NetSuite).
Our client will consider candidates with any ERP exposure and training will be supplied to the successful candidate on NetSuite. NetSuite is currently the fastest-growing cloud-based ERP software globally.
This will be a home-based position with travel to client sites.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Manage day-to-day project activities and resources, chair project management team meetings and ceremonies.
- Communicate the client’s vision for the project to the project team, fostering an environment for team collaboration to implement the vision.
- Report project success criteria results, metrics, milestones, dependencies, risks & issues, test, and deployment management activities, working with the client and organization to value results.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, C-Suite, and key stakeholders.
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring any risks and issues identified are addressed and, where appropriate, escalated.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation.
- Coach and mentor both project team and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques.
- NetSuite experience.
- Previous experience of working for a consultancy.
Location: UK Wide