Our client, a UK retail-based end-user, is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join the business and assist in the support and maintenance of their recently implemented NetSuite system.
The successful candidate will have some NetSuite exposure within an administration or support role and will be the SME for all NetSuite related queries.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Possess proven NetSuite support and system administration skills, including end-user support, system set-up and configuration, system updates, training, testing new functionality and rollout.
- NetSuite Administration experience coupled with good exposure to the core financial modules.
- Good understanding of how other third-party systems integrate with NetSuite. Shopify experience would be beneficial.
- Able to meet deadlines, handling and prioritising simultaneous requests.
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, innovative, able to take initiative and know where to go to find answers.
- Minimum 2 years as a NetSuite Administrator ideally in a retail environment.
- To proactively configure and maintain the NetSuite system, ensuring full functionality is utilised and data is stored correctly.
- Be the point of contact for all Systems user support requests. Providing support to the business and triaging all issues or enhancement requests being reported.
- Responsible for managing the flow of data between all systems and setting up monitoring.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and map workflow processes.
- To audit system usage and provide risk/opportunity assessments.
- Collaborate with the teams to deliver successful ongoing NetSuite system enhancements and optimisation across the business.
- Hybrid working
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A contributory Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Eye test and contribution towards glasses
- Company discount