Our client, a well-known established UK based end-user, is seeking an ERP Business Analyst to join their ever-growing team due to natural expansion and continuous internal project pipeline.
The successful candidate will have solid NetSuite experience and will play a crucial role in the delivery of the Digital, Business Systems and IT roadmaps. You will be responsible for providing the analysis function of all strategic Technology projects ensuring projects are delivered in keeping with the key requirements you will have identified with relevant stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum five years’ experience in the technology field, preferably with a focus on retail or consumer-facing industries.
- Demonstrable experience liaising with and influencing stakeholders across a variant of seniority levels.
- Experience leading technology transformation projects preferably within the retail industry.
- Proven experience working with ERP and/or eCommerce systems including CMS, OMS, and CRM tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven history working on BI and data projects.
- Experienced in working with outsourced development resources.
- Understanding of and experience in system and data architecture.
- Experience working cross-functionality or in matrixed organisations.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- NetSuite and/or Magento experience is a huge advantage.
- Relevant experience with online retail business.
- Design and facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, and discovery activities to elicit requirements/user stories from stakeholders.
- Validate user stories using research, data, and customer insight to make informed decisions on priorities and focus.
- Working with delivery partners to ensure requirements are understood and broken down correctly for functional delivery Managing and influencing senior stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas and divisions.
- Conducting gap analysis work on potential solutions.
- Working across the Technology department both internally and externally to ensure successful product delivery.
- Ensuring the requirements captured are structured in a concise and coherent way to feed into the development process.
- Supporting the delivery of strategic Technology projects.
Location: UK Remote