Our client, a NetSuite partner, is seeking a NetSuite Developer to join their well-established development team to assist with their ever-growing pipeline.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of SuiteScript, customisations and integrations and be keen on developing their career into a senior NetSuite technical professional.
My client will offer training and support where required, the chance to work alongside other senior technical resources whilst also being able to gain your NetSuite certifications.
The role will be a fully remote-based position.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a NetSuite development role.
- Experience in integrating ERP with external portals and back-office systems.
- SuiteScript 2/2.1 experience.
- Experience of Scheduled Scripts and/or Map-Reduce.
- Experience of Client Script, Event Script, SuiteLet, RESTLet, and Workflow.
- Experience working for a consultancy.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation and/or SuiteCloud certified.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- Develop from detailed specification through discussion with clients.
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a project.
- Adapting to new customer requirements.
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Company bonus
- 4x Life Assurance
- Private Medical Care
- 35 hour working week
- 34 days holiday
Location: UK Remote