Our large Global End User client is looking for a Support Consultant with strong knowledge of Finance and Projects modules, within D365 F&O, to provide support to the D365 Functional Experts on their ongoing digital transformation project. You will also be responsible for 2nd line escalation for any support tickets as well as identifying themes in the support queries being raised and communicating this effectively to the wider business to drive training and development programmes.
The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis, ideally able to travel to the office 2 days a week (office locations across the UK).
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience with D365, including the Projects Module
- Clear communication skills with all stakeholders
- Personable and able to explain the requirements of the system to non-systems team members
- Methodical approach to problem-solving
- 2nd line support for the UK D365 system
- Supporting the D365 functional experts on testing programmes
- Assisting with process note documentation alongside the Finance Systems Manager
- Assisting with the creation and delivery of training to the UK finance and operations teams
- Co-ordinating and reporting on ticket volumes and associated themes of issues being identified
- Management of the ERP ticketing system and ensuring prompt and effective resolution to issues raised
- Access to discussions regarding the overview of system challenges working for party groups with key stakeholders on resolution strategies including potential development works
Location: Remote/UK Wide