Our global retail end user client are seeking a D365 F&O Finance Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis to assist on their on-going digital transformation project. The purpose of this role is to provide hands-on configuration of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation modules as well as assisting in the implementation and support of Dynamics 365 solutions.
The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis with a requirement to be on site 2 days per month in Manchester.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 finance and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred and 3+ years relevant work experience and relevant college coursework in computer science, information technology or a related area; or bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems and 5+ years relevant work experience and relevant college coursework in business, accounting, finance or a related area.
- Good knowledge of D365 Finance modules and functional capabilities including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank Management, Sales Orders & Fixed Assets. Experience with Medius, SK Global, Integrations and Jira is a plus.
- Certification in Dynamics 365 Financials is a plus.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Microsoft LCS, SQL and D365 Data Management is a must.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Work with the Finance Organization to analyze and document business requirements, organize and conduct requirement gathering sessions, convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents, implement system configurations, develop test plans, co-ordinate and perform testing across procure to pay functions.
- Implement product best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configurations.
- Facilitate the collection of diverse data sets from different sources and provide insight into the data based on business needs/requirements. Translate data analysis into impactful insights.
- Become the subject matter expert in cross-functional projects to represent the requirements and expectations of the tech and finance teams.
- Work with Finance Organization and Business Intelligence teams to analyse reporting needs and implement reporting solutions. Determine reporting efficiencies and implement solutions to provide accurate and timely financial information.
- Work with the Finance Organization to provide functional support for the financial systems, operational systems, and reporting systems. Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
Location: UK Wide/Manchester