Our client, a quickly growing UK based end-user, is looking to hire an experienced NetSuite Systems Administrator to take ownership of the NetSuite system, support users, deal with day to day issues and help lead future NetSuite customisations & developments.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ ERP experience and ideally 2+ years NetSuite experience.
- Experience in the manufacture business.
- A finance qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Detailed understanding of common industry-standard business practices and processes as related to finance and manufacture.
- Maintenance and daily management of NetSuite, technical and system administration and providing support to users.
- Primary point of contact to ERP vendors support team.
- Planning, reviewing, and customizing the ERP system as needed to meet needs of staff.
- Monitoring end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, performing daily administrative and support tasks, and maintaining and updating system documentation.
- Developing NetSuite as the company grows; ensuring it continues to meet the requirements of the business and effectively works as a platform to drive growth.