Our client, a Microsoft gold partner is actively looking for an experienced Senior Dynamics CE Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. Awarded top 100 best companies to work for in the UK! Offering a fantastic work culture and benefits.
This is a home-based position with one day per month on-site in central London. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation, whilst working on the latest version of Dynamics 365. The role would suit someone who has strong consultancy skills/experience and now looking to further their career. You may already be working within a consultancy environment and are now looking for a new position that will rapidly grow your experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Able to conduct client-facing work - workshops, presentations, end-user training.
- The ability to translate customer requirements into user stories.
- A good working knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
- Experience in participating in customer workshops, and the requirements capture process.
- The ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to bring a point of view, perspective and clarity to client challenges.
- Commercial awareness: the ability to spot opportunities for us to help clients.
- Dynamics 365 CE Associate certification status.
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including the definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
- Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements.
- Be involved with the design of the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options.
- The implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customisation and development of the Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
- Help identify, pursue and close business development opportunities whilst continually contributing to existing project success.
Location: UK Remote/London