Our innovative and industry-leading client is seeking to hire a D365 F&O Technical Lead. You will be responsible for leading the D365 Technical Team overseeing all developments, integrations and environments. The role is based in London and the company are operating a hybrid approach to working 2-3 days a week in the office / 2-3 days a week working from home.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- 5+ years’ work experience and demonstrable skills in Microsoft Dynamics environments encompassing AX2012, and/or D365 for Operations.
- Full understanding of the architecture and the development framework of D365.
- Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services.
- Full development lifecycle experience.
- Architectural understanding of the various frameworks, entities and common data services within Dynamics 365 especially including web services.
- Version and source control experience.
- SOAP/REST API skills.
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills.
- Investigate, formalise and roll out improvements to the teams’ working processes with minimum disruption to productivity.
- Manages efficient ways of working between Functional and Technical teams.
- Involved in Technical Solution Design.
- Provides insight and guidance on best practices and workflows.
- Prioritise tasks in line with business objectives.
- Works closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure successful integrations.
- Developing solutions to problem-solve.
- Maintaining and improving an Agile environment to develop interfaces and customisations in line with project outcomes.
- Reviewing D365 functionality, presenting ideas for system improvements, providing agile effort estimations, and attending project review meetings - for development, coding, testing, and configuration that meets requirements.
- Growth of in house D365 Development team who are responsible for project delivery and maintenance of systems.
Location: Hybrid – London/Remote