Our End User Client require an experienced IT Domain Manager to help oversee some exciting projects.
It’ll be primarily remote based with travel required possibly 2-3 days days a month to client offices in Hemel Hempstead
Reporting into the Employee Technology organization, the IT Domain Manager role will support the functional management of enterprise systems. This individual will drive the platform, including requirements gathering, roadmap prioritization, and collaboration with business people and developers to deliver best-in-class solutions. The ideal candidate has experience supporting both operational and accounting business functions. A strong base knowledge of accounting transactions and operational processes and the financial impacts of these transactions are key to success in this position. This job demands advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills and superior communication skills to effectively interact with diverse groups of global stakeholders and partners.
- Manage the product vision, roadmap, and prioritization of features against business needs, technology imperatives, and industry standards.
- Document business requirements, and functional design for system improvements and enterprise projects related to operations and supply chain systems, working with business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and the engineering teams.
- Specify and maintain requirements artifacts including: Context Diagrams, Process and Workflow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Models, and Use Case Specifications.
- Drive and document Inventory and Accounting related business processes and operational support documentation in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Conduct research to determine whether solutions to business/technical requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Serve as a functional product expert for ERP and related systems; Manage issue resolution & Query databases and run reports to solve existing problems and identify potential ones
- Train users on new functionality, give refresher courses on existing functionality, and update training materials.
- Test new functionality as part of User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide critical thinking and facilitate discussions needed to drive outcomes and results to meet project goals by serving as cross-work stream SME and escalation point.
- Responsible for owning follow ups and closing gaps related to overall project approach, design issues, project execution tasks and issues; take ownership of assigned gaps; work with team to resolve and present findings.
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA/BS, MS, preferably in a technology-related and/or accounting knowledge is preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation
- Expert knowledge of finance and supply chain management modules (SME)
- Experienced in global implementation, systems analysis or functional application management and implementation
- Proven ability to:
- Lead complex projects and run multi-departmental project teams with minimum supervision
- Drive complicated system issues to closure
- Translate business requests into organized, clear and concise business requirements and document workflows and processes
- Query, analyze, and interpret data and functionality problems in complex computer systems
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders—both technical and business users
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of social intelligence
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio); knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.