Our client, a Microsoft gold partner is actively looking for an experienced Senior Dynamics CE Technical Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. Awarded top 100 best companies to work for in the UK! Offering a fantastic work culture and benefits.
This is a home-based position with 1 day per month on-site in London. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation, whilst working on the latest version of Dynamics 365. The role would suit someone who has development experience and now looking to further their career. You may already be working within a consultancy environment and are now looking for a new position that will rapidly grow your experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in designing and developing Power Platform components such as Model-driven apps, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, PowerApps Portals.
- Microsoft Certified Associate and 4 to 9 years’ experience (guideline) and/or a developed specialism.
- Experience in designing integrated solutions.
- The ability to create design documents.
- Experience in developing PowerApps, both Model-driven and Canvas Apps.
- Experience in automating business processes using Power Automate.
- Ability to create Custom Connectors for Power Automate and Logic Apps.
- Experience with Custom API and Rest services integrations and an understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, SSRS, and KingswaySoft to further enhance client solutions.
- Ability to design, architect and create integrations between Dynamics 365 and other applications.
- Experience in Azure DevOps.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ensure that all technical work is produced to a high standard.
- Can understand a customer’s technical requirements and present ideas of how those requirements can be met.
- Provide technical analysis, produce technical design/solution and/or proof of concepts.
- Contribute to pre-sales activities and estimation processes.
- Define the work of others and monitor its quality.
- Coaching more junior team members.
- Collaborate on internal initiatives and be able to evidence innovation in their work.
- Participate in technical project meetings.
- Establish an effective direct relationship with client technical resources and the project management team.
- Provide technical expertise and development support to the project managers.
- Configure and customise Dynamics 365 CE to a high standard.
Location: UK Remote/London