Our manufacturing end user client requires a Business System Architect, to join them on a permanent basis. The role will provide input into the strategies, processes and development of the overall global business systems landscape.
This position can be completed on a primarily remote basis. To be considered for this role candidates must have experience on a similar role within the manufacturing/engineering sector.
- To create and maintain global business application landscapes and input into deployment/development roadmaps
- To provide business analysis, functional design and implementation services to the business community in support of business initiatives, both locally and globally in support of ongoing development of the business systems and data landscape
- To collaborate with global and local teams in implementing suitable Data Governance and Master Data management processes and solutions in support of global data initiatives
- Collaborate with the global and local business solutions teams to ensure alignment of data governance, process methodologies, system configurations, system integrations and system upgrades.
- Support and advise integration of acquired businesses in terms of system architecture
- Manage relevant development/integration projects in line with internal PM methodology.
- Ensure application security measures are identified and implemented for existing and new solutions.
- Provide guidance and feedback to Group departments and business management regarding opportunities to enhance Group-wide business performance.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in the analysis and development of business solutions covering business processes, engineering, supply chain and manufacturing
- Proven experience of managing solution implementations and support utilising a full software lifecycle
- Significant experience of business process modelling and lean workflow development
- Understanding of business practices in a capital goods, engineering, and manufacturing
- Ability to write compelling business cases
- Effective change management and communication skills within a complex global environment
Location: UK Wide - Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.