Our client, a Global end-user is looking for a JDE Finance Systems Accountant to join as a member of an experienced Applications team with responsibility for multiple Finance areas of the Oracle EnterpriseOne (E1) ERP system.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the current applications and processes as well as developing new applications and processes in response to business demands. They will also be providing support to Finance users, including training, in all offices throughout Europe.
Key Skills & Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle E1 and JDE ERP systems.
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualifications preferred.
- Demonstrable interest in, and knowledge of, ERP systems.
- Languages – fluent English (other European languages would be advantageous).
- Experience of working in a European multi-site business environment.
- Highly computer literate – strong Excel and other Microsoft skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Self-motivated individual who possesses excellent communication skills and who is used to working in a high-pressured environment.
- Experience in working in teams and being a reliable team member.
- Provide support, including training, for all E1 Finance users – (daily/monthly and annually).
- To ensure the integrity of the E1 system at all times.
- The development and implementation of E1 Finance functionality – including at new sites.
- To pro-actively develop the E1 Finance functionality to ensure that regulatory and compliance requirements are provided.
- To investigate, set up and test embedded E1 functionality which will improve business processes, efficiency and the user experience.
- Understand integrations between E1 and the Group CRM and BI solutions and investigate the potential for including Finance where possible.
- In conjunction with Group Finance, pro-active participation in setting up and developing our HFM / FCC as part of a standalone Group
- Respond to development requests and provide business case proposals to Management for review and adoption.
- To participate in any ERP implementations or upgrades.
- Ownership of the agreed Finance systems priorities and providing regular progress updates to the Senior Management.
Location: Hybrid - Berkshire/Remote