Our end-user client requires an ERP Test Analyst to join them for a 12-month fixed-term contract basis. This is a great opportunity to work on a large-scale international ERP upgrade programme. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in testing ERP products (e.g. Dynamics, JDE, NetSuite, etc.) is essential
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in functional, regression and performance testing.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience using test automation tools to build automated test packs.
- Hands-on experience in developing test documents
- Experienced in document test deliverable using Azure DevOps
- 1+ years of hands-on experience using Azure DevOps in a testing capacity.
- Excellent problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Are proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that are conducive to team culture.
- Driving license and willingness to travel to offsite locations for meetings and other related work.
- ISTQB Certified (At least on foundation level)
- Produce Integration test plans, execute and provide status reports and metrics to stakeholders.
- Working with Test Lead to identify risks and prepare mitigation plans and drive the QA process for the Programme.
- Participate in daily/weekly/on-demand scrums, program level meetings, defect meetings, and participate in/drive interactions with third parties.
- Build automated testing packs
- Design, implement and maintain automated regression test packs.
Location: UK Remote