Our leading London-based end-user client requires a Dayforce Test Analyst to join their busy and growing team as they progress with their D365 implementation programme. The role will offer a healthy share of both onsite and remote work to promote a healthy work/life balance.
The successful candidate will ideally have existing experience working with D365 F&O or CE or even Dynamics AX but experience with Ceridian Dayforce is essential. They will need to have excellent communication skills and be proactive within a busy team environment.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in testing Ceridian Dayforce is essential.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in functional, regression and performance testing.
- Hands-on experience using test automation tools to build automated test packs is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in developing test documents.
- Experienced in document test deliverable using Azure DevOps highly desirable.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Excellent problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Are proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that are conducive to team culture.
- ISTQB Certified ideally.
- Creation of test plans, working with end-users and reporting to stakeholders.
- Perform unit and integrations testing and support the business with end-to-end testing.
- Analyse and report on test data.
- Management of bugs from creation to resolution.
- Preparation and maintenance of test scenarios and associated test scripts.
- Development of automated regression test suite.
- Analysis, creation and maintenance of test guidelines, materials and tools.
- Execution of tests as part of continuous software updates and improvements.
- Documentation and management of test defects and fixes ready for release.
- Development of test plans, dashboards and associated reports using Azure Dev Ops.
- Supporting and advising the wider business on testing best practices.
- Support and management of test phase logistics, communication and execution.
Location: Hybrid – Remote/Buckinghamshire