Our leading London based end-user client requires a Dayforce Business Analyst/Consultant with a strong Security understanding to join their busy and growing team as they progress with their D365 implementation programme. The role will offer a healthy share of both onsite and remote working to promote a healthy work/life balance.
The successful candidate will ideally have existing experience working with Ceridian Dayforce. They will need to have excellent communication skills and be pro-active within a busy team environment.
- Act as a functional SME point of contact for the security workstream answering all queries and design questions.
- Be responsible for the overall Security architecture ensuring the correct access is configured and assigned for go-live and a process for maintenance designed.
- Troubleshoot and analyse security issues raised during testing with the business which may require functional skills in business process and reporting to identify and resolve issues.
- Recommend, streamline and simplify security roles and groups.
- Document all security processes as needed, including any security changes and enhancements.
- Act as functional SME for user experience workstream on all queries and design questions, working with the training team for input to the user experience.
- Prepare and execute test scenarios and test scripts for security for functional testing and UAT.
- Work with cross functional work streams to ensure full testing coverage.
- Work with the workstream leads and Divisional Leads to identify any business requirement change requests and impact assess.
- Prepare and provide knowledge transfer for security and the user experience to the BAU process owners.
- Experience of security design and setup within a SaaS HR product (ideally Dayforce). Including role creation, user allocation and testing.
- Experience of working with security, IT, Work stream leads and training around the full E2E user experience. Including access using mobile devices and experience of SSO, MFA and native login.
- Experience with Dayforce is essential for this role