Our end-user client requires a Dynamics 365 CE Developer to join their established D365 team. The role will support and facilitate the implementation and BAU of the software systems. You will be working closely with the existing D365 team to understand business requirements and create technical solutions. This role can be performed remotely, ideally with some travel to Essex. The successful applicant will need to be based in the UK.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous Dynamics CE development experience
- Experience working with .Net framework, Visual Studio and Object orientated design
- Azure knowledge & experience
- Excellent CRM experience using technologies from Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement to Dynamics CRM 2011
- Experience of the wider Azure/Office 365 stack - Microsoft Flow, LogicApps, Azure Functions and Web Jobs.
- Provide quality control of all your deliverables
- Take part in workshops on business processes and business requirements documentation
- Provide business and systems analysis and documentation
- Conduct product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Complete application configuration and setup
- Providing system training to both internal and external clients
- Develop and deliver testing strategies
- Liaise with in-house and partner development teams to deliver solutions on time
- Manage change control
- Develop professional and technical skills, achieving relevant certifications
Location: Remote UK/ Essex
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.