Our client, a well-known established UK-based end-user, is seeking a Junior JD Edwards Business Analyst with Distribution module experience to join their ever-growing team due to natural expansion. The successful candidate will have solid JD Edwards experience and will be responsible for providing analysis, support and enhancement to the company E1 9.2 JDE system with a focus on Distribution modules
- Up to 2 years of experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One version 8.12 or 9.x within a business environment.
- Application knowledge of JDE Distribution Modules (Sales Order Management, Procurement, Advanced Pricing, W/H Management, Inventory Management, Service Contracts, RMA Management and CRM Modules).
- Basic understanding of the underlying JDE technical architecture, standard features, and development toolkit.
- Hands-on experience of outbound/inbound EDI interfaces from/to JDE.
- Working with companies across multiple countries in the same instance.
- Knowledge of Finance modules - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Inventory Accounting, Fixed Assets.
- Coordinate with a team of Senior BAs and technical developers to design, specify, test, and maintain enhancements to the standard product functionality.
- Develop and deliver a variety of scheduled and informal system training to end-users.
Location: London - Hybrid Remote