Our London-based consultancy is seeking a Business Transformation Consultant. You will be responsible for collaborating with strategic clients to understand their needs in order to optimise organisational design, processes, system design or implementation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of Business consulting experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Effectively deliver projects on time, and on budget within the scope that meets or exceeds stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrated experience in project management of extensive multi-phase projects.
- Strong working knowledge of business management best practices.
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus on Finance and Accounting.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) is desirable.
- Taking a lead role in the delivery of business transformation projects, developing the plan and independently interacting with stakeholders.
- Implement successful recommendations or solutions and ensure design excellence.
- Facilitate process design workshops and collect and document relevant improvements and efficiency opportunities.
- Support the expansion of the business transformation division through building a platform of best practice material and engaging with existing and new clients to develop further projects.
- Up to 10% matched pension contribution
- Performance bonus, increasing with length of service
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Share scheme
- Hybrid working, giving you the chance to decide which days to come into the office
- Free travel to the office
- Gym allowance or wellbeing allowance
- Pret a Manger coffee subscription
- Monthly phone bill
- Paid staff socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral bonus
Location – Hybrid – London/Remote