Our client, a large Microsoft Consultancy, is looking for a D365 F&O Supply Chain/Manufacturing Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. Candidates must have strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O. This role will be working remotely and occasional time on-site. Candidates must be able to work in the UK.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years of Dynamics AX functional & technical design and implementation experience.
- Strong experience with D365 F&O.
- Strong experience with D365 Supply Chain, Warehousing, MRP, Planning, Manufacturing and Procurement.
- 4+ years of experience as a business systems analyst in IT.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and interpret client business processes and requirements.
- 2+ years in MS Dynamics for Order Management, Sales & Marketing and related processes in Finance.
- 2+ full-life cycle ERP implementations (MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred).
- MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferably working in core Supply Chain business processes such as Procure to Pay including the Financial processes related to this End-to-End Stream, Inventory Replenishment, Warehouse Management, and Transportation Planning.
- A business-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Ensure functional requirements and test cases address business requirements on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementation.
- Follow a standard & structured process for gathering and prioritizing business requirements.
- Develop and maintain information and documentation related to business processes and systems.
- Proactively identify solutions to address potential systems, design or business process issues and present them to both IT and business stakeholders.
- Ensure applications are designed to support business objectives and will provide a superior user experience.
- Participate in the testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations and assist in the Development and execution of test scripts and test scenarios to properly test new and existing systems.
- Assist in training o users on new systems and processes and support the creation of user training manuals and other aids.
Location: UK Wide