Our client, an FMCG organisation, is looking for a D365 SCM Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. Candidates must have strong knowledge of D365 SCM or Retail focused experience. This role will be working remotely and occasional time on site. Candidates must be able to work in the UK.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with supply chain or retail industries.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT, preferably with a technical background.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R3/D365.
- Ability to translate customer desires & outcomes into high-level technical specifications/requirements documents (Business requirement document, Functional design document and test scripts/test packs).
- High standard of interpersonal and negotiation skills for liaison and management of communications with external suppliers, project stakeholders and users.
- Self-starter and able to work without detailed management. Able to take on new tasks, and apply current experience/skills to facilitate successful outcomes.
- Understand and worked with both Supply chain and Finance modules.
- Ability to demonstrate through the proof-of-concept supply chain and finance concepts and functions with AX2012/D365.
- Lead and participate in functional and technical workshops.
- Analyse and design Dynamics AX functional and technical solutions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and evaluate the business processes against the standard capability.
- Challenge the business to limit customisations and adopt best practice processes.
- Develop ‘proof of concept’ solutions where required.
- Accountable for owning business processes on Systems and maintaining system process documentation aligned with the business processes.
- Accountable for creating test scripts and their execution.
- Accountable for following team operating model and achieving team goals with on-time completion of tasks and duties.
Location: UK Remote with adhoc travel