Our client, an FMCG organisation, is looking for a D365 F&O Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Candidates must have strong knowledge of D365/AX2012 ideally from a Supply Chain or Retail focused background. This role will be working remotely and occasional time on site. Candidates must be able to work in the UK.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Delivery-focused, customer-facing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or similar ERP system.
- Understanding of business processes, including supply chain and finance.
- Self-starter and able to work without detailed management.
- Able to take on new tasks, and apply current experience/skills to facilitate successful outcomes.
- A high standard of interpersonal and negotiation skills for liaison and management of communications with external suppliers, project stakeholders and users.
- Responsible for first-line support, being the contact point for all initial queries on AX, filtering usage problems from issues with the system, and raising and escalating issues with suppliers.
- Supporting all functions across the business to document, replicate and resolve AX incidents.
- Logging service requests for changes and requirements to be added to the roadmap.
- Assist with data reconciliation and audit requests.
- Maintaining and authoring internal documentation in collaboration with 3rd party suppliers.
- Identify situations where business users are not using all the best or most appropriate practices or processes, and make recommendations for improvement or deliver training as required.
- Creation and execution of scenarios for user acceptance testing relating to changes generated from service requests, incidents and roadmap deliverables. Working with super users to verify and sign off updates for inclusion in a software release.
- Maintaining and monitoring user security to ensure appropriate roles and permissions are in place.
- Supporting the ERP Manager with weekly reporting requirements and monitoring SLAs from our AX partner.
- Working closely with the AX team in IT and superusers within the business functions, to drive value from AX.
- Providing support to business users for mass data updates.
- Stakeholder management and communication ensuring business users are kept up to date on changes, updates and general status.
Location: UK remote with adhoc travel