Our end-user client is looking for a JD Edwards (E1) Manufacturing and Distribution Application Specialist to deliver high-level service to our client’s business in respect of the timely resolution of incidents and service requests ultimately for their production environments.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years of experience in JD Edwards, with deep functional knowledge of Manufacturing, Warehousing, Inventory, Sales and Procurement modules in a multi-company environment.
- 7+ years of experience in a Manufacturing environment with expertise in Requirement Planning, Product Data management, Shop Floor Management, Quality management, Inventory management, Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Forecasting, Sales Order Management, and Procurement Management & EDI transactions for the Manufacturing, Warehousing & Sales area.
- Demonstrated solid problem-solving skills and calmness under pressure.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a Service desk environment.
- Service delivery and IS process (ITIL, Agile).
- Product and/or Professional Certifications preferred (APICS, etc.).
- Proven stakeholder management.
- Process capture and improvement skills.
- Establish and manage relationships within the organisation and liaise formally with stakeholders and peers.
- Responsibility for managing E1 ticket backlog to best standards and as agreed with the business.
- Compose, review and edit requirements, specifications, and business processes, and provide recommendations related to the proposed solution.
- Develop functional and system design specifications for the organisation’s requirements.
- Level 1 to 2 application support of E1, with a module specialism, with experience across Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution and Inventory modules.
- Engage in E1 service transition after project delivery.
- Quickly understand business issues and data challenges within the organisation and industry.
- Co-ordinate and deliver end-user training.
- Lead testing efforts by ensuring testing is strong throughout the design and delivery process.
- Communicates specifications and change requests to the development team.
- Demonstrate product capability POC within the organisation.