Our client, a global end user, is looking for an ERP Finance Consultant with a strong finance background, ideally with an accountancy qualification (Part-Qualified) to join their D365 F&O team whom they will train and mentor into becoming a D365 F&O Functional Consultant.
The successful candidate will be expected to bring the relevant experience of working on any financial/ERP implementation projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience/exposure to an ERP System is essential.
- Fully/part qualified accountant essential (AAT, ACCA, CIMA).
- Strong understanding of core finance business processes from a systems point of view for example procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation.
- Ability/experience creating invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Knowledge and interest in the latest ERP technologies/systems.
- Experience in managing a team of consultants.
- Ability to contribute during requirement gathering workshops, communicating and understanding the importance of existing business processes, while evaluating how these processes could fit into standard D365FO process.
- Ability to fully document business process requirements and evaluate business process gaps.
- Take the functional lead on user acceptance testing (UAT), documenting and reviewing test scripts.
- Hypercare end-user support, although we do have an internal support team, once a country goes live for an agreed period the ERP team will provide hyper care support.
- Data transformation from legacy accounting systems (European), into a new shared global structure.
- Data Migration (From legacy system).
- Ability to fully produce functional requirement documents (FRD), these documents are used to outline a requirement which may not fit a standard out-of-the-box process. This may include ideas on how this process could be achieved using standard features.
- Other functional tasks, which are required in order to go-live with the country.
Location: Central London