Our leading partner client, a boutique finance & technology consultancy is seeking an Engagement Manager to join their team and assist with the ongoing project pipeline.
You will be responsible for the coordination of our clients projects from kick-off to post-go-live. You’ll be the lead focal point for the client to contact on all issues and activities related to project management.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus on Finance and Accounting.
- 4-8 years of business consulting and project management experience in a technology domain (EPM/CPM preferred).
- Subject matter expertise preferably in consolidation, planning, compliance/regulatory, and Solvency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite with advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable).
- Superb written/oral communication skills.
- Own the successful end-to-end delivery of projects, providing project management leadership to the client and delivery team.
- Establish and enforce ways of working including the use of project tools, aligned with our clients delivery model principles.
- Definition and management of project plans including resource allocation.
- Provide regular updates on project progress to the client, appropriate to the audience.
- Support and lead on identification, documentation of and selling opportunities in a project setting to expand our client’s commercial cover.
- Up to 10% matched pension contribution
- Performance bonus, increasing with length of service
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Hybrid working, giving you the chance to decide which days to come into the office
- Free travel to the office
- Gym allowance or well-being allowance
- Pret a Manger coffee subscription
- Monthly phone bill
- Paid staff socials
- Cycle to work scheme