Our client, a leading professional services organisation, is looking for an Integration Architect to join them on a contract basis and play a leading role in their finance transformation programme. This role will involve a mixture of remote and on-site work in London on a weekly basis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Integration architecture experience, ideally with Microsoft Azure integration technologies and/or Dynamics 365
- Ability to work with 3rd party vendors and software developers/engineers.
- Demonstrable experience in integrating numerous disparate systems and accounting for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in package adoption and implementation (preferably ERP)
- Experience in engaging business and technical stakeholders have strong communications skills and ability to explain technical content to non-technical stakeholders.
- Have a clear passion for improvement through technology innovation to our team and demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
- Responsible for all aspects of integration of business systems and applications within the Programme including requirements gathering, design, and implementation.
- Participating in the Design authority for the integration architecture, with a focus on Microsoft cloud/dataverse technologies.
- Own the programme integration roadmap ensuring alignment with the wider programme delivery roadmap.
- Manage, support, and develop junior members of the team and provide mentoring where required.
- Work closely with all areas of the business to drive efficiencies and create innovative new solutions and enhancements.
- Maintain a forward-looking view on all existing and emerging integration technologies.
- Production of the integration workstream artefacts.
Location: Hybrid – London/Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.