Our client, a global end user organisation, require a Finance Functional Consultant with a strong understanding of Italian Tax Localisation to join them for a 6 month contract and assist with the implementation of D365 F&O in their Italian entity. The role can be completed on a fully remote basis with a requirement to be on-site (in Italy) once/twice within the contract period.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong background/knowledge of Finance modules in Dynamics 365.
- Previous experience implementing Dynamics finance modules in a multi-legal entity, multi-country environment.
- Experience using the Data Management Framework.
- Experience supporting the design, development and support of data migration and integrations.
- Knowledge of Related Microsoft technologies such as PowerBI, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Lake, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Office SharePoint.
- Must have knowledge of Italian Tax Localisation.
- Must have fluent Italian language skills.
- Prepare and conduct business process analysis.
- Set up application for, and conduct, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Conduct Key User training and assist with preparation of training materials.
- Prepare and conduct business requirements workshops.
- Create development design specifications.
- System configurations.
- Conduct functional, data acceptance and process testing.
- Go-live support and resolution of any issues,