Our client is seeking a JD Edwards Functional Consultant to join as a member of their Professional Services Business Unit. This individual will be responsible for implementing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for the client’s global customer base, liaising with third parties as well as internal resources to ensure optimum solutions are implemented for their customers.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of Oracle JD Edwards E1 experience in an implementation role across Finance, Distribution and/or Manufacturing modules.
- Experience with multiple JD Edwards versions (ideally including EnterpriseOne 9.2).
- Experience with SQL tools and JD Edwards normalisation (schemas, tables, etc) is strongly desirable.
- Experience with Orchestrator is strongly desirable.
- Domain expertise in all core finance modules and knowledge of other areas such as Distribution, Manufacturing, Service Management, etc is desirable.
- Experience with integration of JD Edwards with government/regulatory entities such as EMCS, Electronic Invoicing, and other EU and regional Systems is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards OneView and BI Interactive is desirable but not essential.
- Have a proven capability to follow different project implementation methodologies.
- Be familiar with the JD Edwards project lifecycle (planning, requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, design, configuration, testing, Go Live and handover to the support team).
- Highly driven and self-motivated to work as required, with a hands-on approach to ensure the deliverables are produced on time and with high quality.
- Knowledge of JDE areas such as Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Service Management, and Project Management, is desirable.
- Apply experience with the latest JD Edwards functionality in the areas of Citizen Developer (UDOs), Orchestrations, etc.
- Provide JD Edwards Consulting and Solution design expertise in JD Edwards General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets.
- Participate in pre-sales processes, providing estimates, liaise with the development team to provide consolidate end-to-end project stream estimates, and provide valuable inputs for assumptions, in and out-of-scope items, and risk mitigation for the projects to come.
- Propose standard solutions using the most recent features of the system, to replace heavily customised processes, in upgrade projects.
- Liaise with support teams /external suppliers to ensure application issues, fixes and changes meet the business requirements and are delivered on time.
- Provide problem management skills and proactively tackle assigned project issues and be able to put forward and explain simple cost-effective solutions to the client’s customers.