Our client, a global end-user organisation, is looking for a D365 Finance Business Analyst to help them maximise the benefits of their D365 finance solution.
The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis with occasional time on-site in London. Experience with D365 is highly beneficial.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience implementing ERP applications with specific knowledge of finance and accounting modules
- Expert with one or more of the following ERP packages: Dynamics D365 F&O preferred, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, in particular around data validation, pivot tables and reporting financial data
- Excellence in communication, collaboration, business presentations and meeting facilitation
- Expert in business workflow modelling
- Expert in project and product planning
- Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting
- Thorough understanding of source control, unit testing, and continuous integration practices ACCA and/or CIMA accreditation preferred
- Evaluate business systems problems to provide solution options and recommendations
- Facilitate requirements, review, and design sessions with business owners
- Implement system configurations as needed to support enhancements and issue resolution
- Primary project resource for requirements and user acceptance testing management
- Maintain Business Use Case and Process Flows with requirement changes
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organised technical and business presentations
- Key liaison between the business and technical solutions delivery team
- Deliver daily and weekly progress metrics
- Train users in using the system, according to process best practices
- Provide user support