Our client, a UK-based global end-user, is looking to hire a NetSuite Administrator to join their internal team to support users, deal with day-to-day issues, help optimise and improve the system and assist in rolling out NetSuite to newly acquired subsidiaries.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual that is keen to progress and develop their career, the ideal candidate will have NetSuite experience gained from an administration or support role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Learn and adapt to new technologies, operating systems, and administration methodologies specifically in the ERP space
- Mentor other administrators in terms of training, and best practices
- Be an active leader in meetings, vocalizing opinions and solutions to problems
- Work confidentially with discretion and independently with little direction
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining NetSuite for our global organization
- Collaborate with team members across all business functions and external development teams
- Perform customizations
- Resolve user issues
- Define processes within NetSuite
- NetSuite is a cloud product so we do not do database support
- Assist with integrations between NetSuite and other applications
- Familiarity with the various tools that NetSuite provides to assist with user support
Location: Hybrid – West Midlands/Remote