Our client, an industry-leading, end-user is seeking a contract Cutover Manager to play a vital role in their D365 implementation programme. The successful candidate will have strong experience working in a cut over role and will also have Dynamics AX / D365FO project experience. The role is a contract position and will run for an initial 6 months, it is outside of IR35 and can be performed largely remotely.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Cutover leadership within a D365 Finance & Operations project
- Designing cutover strategies for multiple releases/projects
- Project management for meeting cutover objectives
- Executing cutover with multiple vendors and third-party integrations
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience
- Lead and manage the cutover workstream for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Create a detailed cutover strategy
- Plan to support the deployment and cutover phases across a range of applications
- Work with Project, IT, Business team members and external applications to ensure aligned cutover plan across the organisation
- Align on the sign off / acceptance criteria to confirm successful cutover
- Working closely with the Data and Integration lead in overseeing the cutover and transition for go-live
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.