Our client, a UK-based global end user, is seeking a NetSuite Accounts Manager to join the business and assist in improving and maintaining the financial ecosystem and business processes.
The ideal candidate will have finance transformation and change-related experience whilst also having solid finance systems knowledge and ideally NetSuite ERP systems experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified.
- A solid understanding of internal control design and operational efficiency. Willing to dive into processes performed by the wider team to identify improvements.
- Working understanding of US GAAP and FRS 102, and able to perform thorough research of accounting issues.
- Excellent communication skills being able to explain accounting concepts and procedures to the wider business.
- You are able to work independently to tight month/year-end deadlines in scale-ups.
- Strong systems experience, including MS Excel, Google Sheets and NetSuite knowledge strongly preferred.
- Experience administering payroll preferred.