Our client, a global partner, is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join them for an initial 6-month engagement and work on a large-scale digital transformation programme. D365 experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
If you are an Enterprise Architect with experience on major programmes – this is the contract for you!
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of TOGAF
- Experience as Solution Architect for projects implementing or including:
- CRM solutions
- Digital experience platforms
- Order to Cash solutions
- Personalisation solutions
- Data warehouses
Nice to have experience with the following technologies, products and solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Mulesoft Any point platform
- Power Platform including Power BI, PowerApps (specifically Model Driven Apps) and Power Automate
- Azure including Azure Synapse Analytics, Storage Accounts, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Service, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps, VMs and Virtual Gateways
- The orchestration of work, in conjunction with programme management, of solution architects, functional consultants and technical consultants.
- The day-to-day management of challenging relationships with IT operations including the Cyber Security team and Enterprise Architects.
- Ownership and management of technical risks.
- The day-to-day interaction with delivery partners.
- Experience being the Design Authority on a large transformation programme.
Location: UK Remote