Our end user client based in Sheffield are hiring for a permanent IT Business Analyst, responsible for using a range of methods to elicit requirements from stakeholders at various levels. The Business Analyst will have previous experience with a wide range of IT solutions including ERP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Business Intelligence within a Manufacturing environment coupled with the ability to work under pressure.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst is essential
- Previous experience with a wide range of IT solutions including ERP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and business Intelligence within a manufacturing environment
- An understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office 365
- Comfortable in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Superb stakeholder management and communication skills • Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interacting with stakeholders to capture and prioritise requirements to enable business growth.
- Seek to understand the business’ current state, the desired future state and assist in establishing solutions to fulfil these requirements.
- Work closely with our users and the wider IT team to ensure best practice in IT operations.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively.
- 15% non-contributory pension,
- Life assurance
- Bupa medical cover
- Flexi working hours. 4 days per week in the office in Sheffield, with view to go down to 3 days in the office.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.