Our client, an international end user organisation, are looking for an Azure B2C Developer to manage and secure their Azure cloud infrastructure, specifically with regards to the use of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and integrations with Azure Active Directory (AD) and Azure Active Directory B2C (B2C). This is a fully remote role for an initial 4-month engagement.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical knowledge of Azure PaaS, IaaS, and integrations with Azure AD and B2C is essential
- Extensive knowledge of Application SAST (Static Analysis Security Testing) tools like Fortify, SonarCube, Checkmarx, Veracode, Web Application Scanning (WAS)
- Experience in authentication and authorization: SAML, OAuth, LDAP, AD, OID, Azure B2C, Oracle Access Manager.
- Working knowledge of common vulnerability types, including SQL/Command injection, XSS, CSRF, SSRF, CORS, CLRF, etc..
- Knowledge of Cypher Transformation, API Throttling, CVE vulnerabilities, and Exposures like Log4j
- Knowledge of Credential Management, Insecure direct object references
- Understanding of RFI and RCE Vulnerabilities
- Good understanding of Data Encryption
- Programming skills using Java,.net, python, or Go